Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MMMM Apple Gum

I got this new gum yesterday. I was checking out at the store and I saw this gum by trident with layers. It is green apple and pineapple flavored. I love green apple flavored things so I thought I would give it a try. I decided to try some right away when I got to the car. I popped it in my mouth and WOW it was soooo good. This gum is sweet and juicy and just down right yummy. As I was chewing it I was thinking that I wished it was actually food because I would just like to eat it. I can without a doubt say that this is the best gum I have ever had. I know, Iknow anyone reading this surely will think I am crazy. But I say if you like green apple you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wright said...

Wow!!! 2 days in a row. I'm proud of you. :)

I think I may have to go out and try this gum you speak of. Next time I'm in line at the grocery store I will try to remember to look for that.