Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gardening

So here I am again many days after I planted my seeds. I now have beans, peas, cucumber, and tomato plants all growing. The pepper plants I planted have finally started to grow and I am not sure if they will be big enough to plant anytime soon. I might have to buy them from the greenhouse but hopefully not. I am planning on planting my garden sometime this week. I have decided to plant strawberry plants this year and hopefully I will get the grapes started that I have been thinking about. I think I will take some pictures of the garden as it grows just so at least I can look back and see everything as it grew. I will add some pictures later. That is it for now. Hopefully I will be able to post again soon with something a little more exciting.

No comments: